Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Me and My lil sis Lindsey


Takin pics in the car on our way to Cortez

Peace Out


Gangstas :]



While I was living in cello me and Lindsey got pretty close...she always came to my house. It was hard for our mom to get her home.Haha I remember one time our mom told her she couldnt stay the night, so Lindsey decided to sneak out.Haha that was some crazy stuff. I miss her alot...we had alot of fun...She always helped me clean up my house and decorate it. She even would run down to our moms house when it was soo cold and snowing and get stuff for me. The other day I was lookin at her myspace and under her "heros" this is what she put " who needs em im my own hero. BUT if I did have a hero it would be my sister kylie she is the best."That made me feel so happy knowing that my little sister would say something like that about me. Lindsey is so special to me and im glad I have her in my life.






No comments: