Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A litlle update on me:]

Blonde hair; Got to go over it one more time tho :]
I like havin my tounge peirced

My hair is getting sooo long; Time to trim it off.


Kylie bein Kylie :]
So I decided to put up some pictures of myself...and I know mom you wanted to see so here ya go. I dont really have time to talk to anyone anymore cuz I work about 12 hours 4 days a week. And on the weekends I hang with my 2 friends Andrea and Krystal and we go to the clubs...pretty fun :] Not that any of you reading this care. but yeah...anwyays I will try and stay updated on here :] Love to all ya'll


1 comment:

Rose said...

Your hair looks pretty. Sounds like you keep very busy. I look forward to seeing a pic of you and your boyfriend too. Take good care of yourself. Love you.