Thursday, February 10, 2011

Only 3 months left...its going FAST


Six Months!!


This little boy already has my heart!!! Everytime I get upset and just break down, i juss look at everything around me and its all for him...if I want him here safe I gotta stay strong! I been able to be alot stronger now. Only 3 more months and my little prince will be here :) Im soooo excited. I cant see my feet anymore. Haha so crazy....knowing that im going to be a mom has changed me in so many ways. Before I got pregnant I was drinkin, smoking, doing alot of bad drugs, and just so much stuff I could be in jail for right now. I feel god blessed me with my little man to help me stop all the bad things. All those bad things are done with and everything I do is going to be for Chase!! Mommy loves you little boy and I cant wait to meet you :)

No comments: